Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Don't Drink The Wa-Wa!!


Don't Star look like praying mantis?? HAHAHA! Right now Barbara Walter is ordering industrial size can of Raid so she can spray that darky down. You no mess with Barbara, she is cut a bitch. You is know she now walk around her house on Park Avenue screaming at the top of her lungs of all the things she plans to do to the former fatty. I like Barbara, she is tough cookie, yes!! I no worry about Star come after me, cause her career is going down in a blaze of glory, yes! Even the WB is ashamed of her. Bye-Bye Star, is was nice to make funs of you!

6 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Kalv1n said...

I wish she would just pull a Caren Karpenter. And yeah right, I never said that it wasn't without a "medical procedure".

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger straightchris said...

Yes mun me can grine a sister like dat from DUS’ TILL DAWN!
I have secret weapon yerknow, me jus’ tan me teapot wid de chiney brush an’ cut a nasty fuck, a no lie me a tell, I will guarantee de fuckin’ she gets will bring de ‘ouse down! She’ll speak pure tongues for nine night an bark at de fuckin’ moon! Truss me!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Good bye...go pack to Payless and go Bogo yourself.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Now if the rest of the infotainers would leave te airwaves also. I never even understood WHY this blood clot was famous.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger muscles said...

JJ,

I'm glad I don't know who this woman is! Keep up the great blog though.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

There is no reason to know who this cow is. She is done. Like a turkey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home