Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pet Peeve Of The Day...


Why is it so hard for American peoples to pick up after they nasty dog?? If you is dumb enought to have a huge dog in New York, you have to take care of it, yes, so Jihadist Jerry no step in it with my fabulous Gucci loafer! I mean I have to clean up after the goats, so help me Allah, if I is see one more loser who is let dog poop on sidewalk, I is issue FATWA!! Last warn bitches!

4 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger straightchris said...

Don’t worry yourself mun, when rat a cut bottle, daaag will be firs on the menu seen.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

You go Jerry! I have to deal with this in my own back yard...and it's not even my own dog's poop.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger crabby said...

If you only knew how many times I wished I'd had a bazooka.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Kalv1n said...

Wow, that's quite a graphic picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home