Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Are You Is Kidding With This Junk???


If Jihadist Jerry's flight is delay out of this shit hole city, he is gonna be one pissed off little (well, not LITTLE)jihadist. I cannot stay more that 48 more hours in Miami Beach, if I is do I might have to take my bottom lip, wrap it over head and industrial staple to my ass. Jesus Christ it is only a week and half into hurrican season and we is already get Tropical Storm Albert. I MUST leave. The goats MUST leave, and if my wives tell me one more time that THEY need to leave I will take a rocket propelled gernade to me own head!! I know I is say I live in Iran, but my vacation home is South Beach. Hell otherwise known as. There is no such thing as global warming! Riiiiight.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Travis said...

Well, did you escape Miami? How many flights did it take to move all the wives??? Can you check a goat or do you have to carry it on??????

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Over usage of the question mark is clear sign of mental unstability. I is leave soon, the goats have separate cargo plane, the wive and childs have they own airline. Expect major delays at JFK America people, security is a bitch, yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home