Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

In You Face Douche Bag....


My friend "Little John" has weird issue with his food no touch each other. He is also crazier than a three armed baby in leper colony. But, he is tell me that Grand Ayatollah Ali Al Sistani recently lift the FATWAH! on gay peoples in Iraq. SOooo, since that crazy Little John is so crazy I is need to verify this through my many sources. And yes! He is lift fatwa!! No more kill of gay people in Iraq. Al Sistani say he no want to be like President Bush. He say, he no want to follow America example in the hatred. He also say to Evangelical Christian to stay out of Iraq. Never come again. Babylon is no place for Christians, who believe in Rapture and all non-Christians will perish in fire and brimstone, yes! No expect a month of pride kick off celebration, but hey...not bad for a bunch of camel jockeys, no??

7 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger straightchris said...

True Boney M was right mun Psalm1 tree 7 mun mun teraated!
Dem a vex the I! cho!
Them say number 2 is alright? You tell to Beenie man mun!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Shit now everyone is going to go Tehran for pride. San Francisco is going to blow now.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

That crazy "Little John" sure sounds like he knows his stuff....Oh and woo-hoo for the lift of the fatwah!

By the way you and crazy "Little John" need to buy some of those dixie plates that have the seperated sections ;)

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Travis said...

Crazy? Little? hmmmmm, John is hurt! Of course, that all depends on how you mean "little" and "crazy" I suppose! Better be careful, I might have to sick my ninja Bruce on you!!!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Oh puh-lease. Unless you is a small arms dealer from Cairo you isn't same John. The world isn't about you, Mary! ...And, if Jihadist Jerry say you is crazy, you is crazy, yes!! Look even my wives is nodding they head in agreement.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

now now boys....John is Crazy, but not little....Jerry, I think you smoke too much ;) at least that's what your boss says.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger straightchris said...

De weed a' wisdom dat mun. Sorry me lef mi pipe at home seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home