Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Monday, May 29, 2006

Damned Brits!!


This fucking song is kill me!!! James Blunt, if "You're Beautiful" is suppose to be love song why is me, my goats, my wives, my 148 children, AND all of London want to go into murderous rage and rip you whiny, pretty boy vocal cord right out of you throat? Or gouge or eyes out with little untwisted paper clips. Or maybe swallow one by one hot coal use to cook shishke bob? Or take battery acid and squirt it up our annus, yes?! I HATE all you depressed dilusional girls who think all boys is like this dreamboat and whisper sweet nothings in you ear. You whore make radio station and record label play over, and over, and FREAKKKKKKIIIINNNNNGGGGGG over!!!! Thank you London radio for banning Mr. Blunt, I think I may move there now, yes!

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

My sister, not the brightest bulb, thought that was a woman singing that song. She thought is was Macy Gray. Oy!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Kalv1n said...

Indeed, my life is brilliant. I always sing this to my boyfriend because it drives him crazy, and I like to have him threaten to kill me.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Include me on that murderous rampage...I've hated this guy's voice since the song first came out....and my ears bleed everytime I hear his damn voice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home