Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Friday, May 26, 2006

Just Freakin' Great!!!


So, Jihadist Jerry have many headache and nosebleed lately. I figure it due to stress, yes. Trying to find sublet for summer in New York is about as fun as torture at Abu Gharib. I still no have luck in that venture, yes! Now, I go to American doctor to make prescription for headache pill. He take X-Ray of head, because I cannot afford MRI or insurance. X-Ray is no to much money for prescription, yes? Well, doctor see area of "concern" in frontal area of skull. He thinks it good idea that Jerry go do CAT SCAN. I don't understand how a kitten is help headache, yes?! Jerry no can afford a brain tumor or a freakin' hangnail, yes! I no scare of death, I is scare of financial ruin. And cats too, they is try and steal your breath, yes!

6 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Kitten Scans are much betters that the CAT Scans. Cats get mean and scratch when in those enclosed areas.

Hope all is well and they find nothing unusual. Good luck!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Marz said...

Good luck. I hope all is well.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Oh no JJ. I hope my Sicilian magic medicine trick helped some though. Get well soon!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger The Persian said...

Take 1 pound Camel Dung
Mix with 5 ounces of Adiveh
Boil
Strain thru the hijab of very old virginal woman
drink liquid quickly while standing on one foot

you be better immediately

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Thanx Persian Guy person, I of course try this medicine before I go to doctor again. I have wives cooking camel dung right now.

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh god that is no good! I know we do not always get along so good, but I do not want to see you have something bad like this, Please to keep me in the update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home