Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Demon Children...


In Iran, at 16, little girl lucky if she is no pre-arrange marriage or sold into slavery on her birthday. But, in great country of America, 16 year old little girl (little boy too, yes!) suckhole parents will sell their liver to make sure they kid have biggest, overtop, insanely extravigant party! Helicopter, limo, can-can girl, designer gown, ritual sacrifice, bathing in baby blood...the usual. Of course, all is film so more little rich bastard children can see and cry if they no get same. They is make fun of poor children who lucky if they get mud pie for birthday. They will scream bloody murder if parents no get them the BEST of everything. I want to stab my eyes out with spoon when I see this MTV show. Sweet Sixteen my left testicle, yes!! My wives laugh and laugh. My goats piss on evil television.

See this picture. This girl from show barely 16 and she is be carried by young naked college boy who is going to get drunk and try and plow her from behind when parents go to sleep, yes! I swear to Allah you can see in his face. (I hope is with no lubrication, yes!) This is the piece of garbages that is future of America, yes. Bitchy little princess who could no even tell you where Middle East is. Dumb frat boy who snort coke off of hooker ass, and let his frat friends suck his cock if they no tell anyone. Motto for them is: Bigger is Better. Maybe this $200,000 dollar spent on party that girl or boy no even remember in 10 year is better spent in Darfur region, or Ethiopia, or New Orlean, yes? Maybe parent should sell children to slavery to make money back? They should get 200,000 lashes from barbed whip to appreciate they is no dead from starvation or blown to bits by American cluster bomb. Disgusting little spawn children of Satan, yes!!

6 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Damn! I must be in the wrong America. For my 16th birthday, I got a 1972 rusted out Toyota Corona that I had to share with my old sister who charged me $7/week to drive me to school in our car.

Who IS that pink velour bitch?

Sharon in Tampon

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Kalv1n said...

I don't even remember what happened on my 16th birthday. Oh, actually I had a surprise part. All my friends shat in a mud pie, and I ate it being the little scat queen I was back then. Delicious!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

No why didn't I think of that at 16, college boy strippers! Damn...I think I have to start making up for missed time.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Kalvin is gross San Fransisco person.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger zipper said...

Ohmigawd, that show is like drive-thru food at 2 in the morning... you know it can't be good for you, but want it anyway

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Adam said...

That show makes me think evil, evil, thoughts. Because people like this exist I have sympathy for the plight of Hannibal Lecter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home