Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Friday, May 12, 2006

786-555-2794!!


Above is Jihadist Jerry phone number. Please give me call we can talk about our nails, and clothes, and who is cute in Hollywood, and talk about goats, yes! Then when we hang up, you American NSA will replay our conversation for Mr. Bush so they is laugh and laugh. In fact, you all can come to Iran, yes! I have much room! We is just like America too! In Iran you have call recorded, if you is black or gay or woman you get beatdown, and we have yahoo for President too!! Awwww, is excite you is coming to the Jihadist Jerry Hostel, yes!

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

I might as well call...their computer snooping will eventually find me responding to your blog or our skyping :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home