Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bring It On, Like Donkey Kong...


Jihadist Jerry no have television because it is evil. However, now this power lesbian on "The View" and she kick ass. Rosie will maybe give some new steam to GLTB movement, yes? You poor gay peoples get many lumps recently. Maybe stupid American people just need to see positive lesbian and gays on T.V., yes?

...because this woman, who is married to gay man is complete waste of space. Well, not so much anymore cause she had vanity surgery to remove half of stomach. So she is skinnier waste of space. With perkier boobs. Who is still married to gay man. Allegedly. Rosie person ain't gonna take shit beyotch, no! Flatscreen here I is coming!

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

I have never seen the view. Maybe I should dust off my vcr?

BTW, where did you get that photo of Rosie? It is way too flattering. ;-)

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

I may have to check out the View...It will probably still be trash but now will it make it Gay Trash?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home