Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

See, Told You!


Remember Jihadist Jerry say that Moussaoui is nothing but fat Arab who get no love as child, yes? I also say that he no smart and could no accomplish mission he say he and retard below was suppose to carry out. To kill is still much pressure, and hard to do when shove Twinkies in fat little mouth. Jihadist Jerry get many gasps at my statement. Now Judge who is proceeding over trial say he full of shit too, yes! Judge person say that Moo-cow-ee was try make him look good in Islamic eyes, and try to upset jurors so he become martyr. I say kill him anyway. Save tax payer money, yes?

I mean, really! Look this fuckwad. This flea on the ass of a dead camel in the Saudi Arabian dessert. He look special, no? As if trying to light bomb in his shoe with matches wasn't clue enough to his stupidity. Fry him up too! Or give him to Chinese, they can put to work for Walmart.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

LOL...It's funny those were my same exact words last night when I saw it on the news. We should take a bet on how long he'll live. The Juries may not have sentenced him to die by the government, but I am 99% sure he will get the death penalty while in prison

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Oh Eric, nothing like a simple bullet to back of head. Maybe five dollar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home