Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Good For Her...


She is cute. She is cuddly. She is make 13 million a year to is read off a fucking teleprompter, yes!! Is you kidding Jihadist Jerry?? She is no REAL reporter. I no hear of good breaking stories that change the world. No hard hit questions to President Bush, or Dafur, or Iran, or goddamned fact that over half American children have no health care. You stoopid bitch who is cry and cry about leave NBC to go to CBS, the station the Edward R. Murrow basically created. You is American do gooder who package up news in pretty little segment so people in suburb can go on knowing the world is no end yet, because you read it to them! I HATE you, Fatwa! on you, yes!! My goats piss on you and my wives and children curse you.

6 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Yet another example of how news is more about entertainment that about reporting the facts.

I am glad I don't watch TV.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Kalv1n said...

Don't do that JJ, I hear she's a big piss queen. She'd love it.

But then again, I feel the same way about her salary that I do about a lot of sports figures. Sigh.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger crabby said...

Sh*t, J, when you're in the big city we can go visit her--you, me and your RPG.

Meet me at the halal market on Atlantic. Say, six o'clock?

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Adam said...

She is the physical manifestation of the aire of mediocrity that courses through our media and our nation. Having her in the anchor chair is complicit to stating, "Its okay to fake it till you make it."

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Listen to Mr. Ragan Fox Junior with all his big words, yes?

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Adam said...

like i said JJ, "fake it till you make it"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home