Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Disgusting Weak People...


At the hospital today, Jihadist Jerry go out and get breath of fresh air. I is walk into a group of people smoking outside. I is see three ridculously obese people who is eat McDonalds, and Doritos AND smoking, yes!! And if you is must know, yes this disgusting excuses for humans are also drinking DIET Coke in can.

I is also see a man similar to this person. He have half of face missing, and collapes vein in arm smoking out of the other side of his face. Yes, I swear to Allah! Allah curse him for his stupidity for smoke, give him a tumor or cancer, and just like the American way he damn all the advise of doctor, and family and continue to puff away. I is think I should just shoot them all right now!! Don't EVEN get me started with woman who is smoking with her little girl playing, obviously just starting chemo. Poor little girl, I will give her knife myself if she just ask.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

That is disgusting.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Kalv1n said...

Hmmm....we all have our excesses. These people are some ways no worse than circuit queen party bareback boys, except for we don't stigmatize their behavior. And they're usually less politically responsible. Nice photos though. Where did you get that shot of my belly?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home