Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Interesting Wedding Nite...


I is thought it was the homosexual who will begin marry their pets, no? Bimbala Das marry a King Cobra yesterday in India where 2000 people attend. That is alot of curry, yes? She say she began feed it milk one day and then she became no sick anymore. Then she fall in love. I think snake is slimey and creepy. With those yucky forked tongue. Ewww. Breast feeding they children will be interesting.

6 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Well we all have our attractions. One person's snake is, well it's, another persons... Well hell I just want to know how they have sex.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kalv1n said...

Once again, something very sexy about the connection between sex and death. It wouldn't be nearly as sexy if it were a garter snake. That would be gross. Period.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger straightchris said...

Yes Jihad yu caan labrish yes! this is where I’ve been going wrong Iya! nuff respek to the I and I fe dat mun yeah, yu know, dat me deal wid right now, you tink is joke awawrongwityu.
True! the I man can do wa ‘im tink (if dat waa dem wan fe do), check it, back in the day more dan tree tousand ears dem tink animal an man caan work now dem tink is joke naaameen? I say let them gwaan…

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Dear Good Person,
I have no fucking clue what you is say. I read you comment over and over and my then I is get nose bleed. Will one of my minions of fan please try and translate this and send to me email, yes?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger straightchris said...

What my friend is attempting to allude to is that, since the Early Dynastic Period of Egypt such relationships were not uncommon.
The birth of monotheism, which some people argue started with Akhenaten, has seen a decline in inter species relationships.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Joshua-Myles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home