Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Friday, April 14, 2006

God Is In The Rain...


God is no in mosque, temple, or church. He is no in Koran, Talmud, or Bible. He does not speak through cleric, rabbi, or preacher. His power in no in crescent moon and Islamic star, the Star of David, or the Holy Cross. He no require holy day like Ramadan, Yom Kippur, or Easter. He is in our heart, he is in the wind, the rain, the earth. He love the black, white, yellow, red. He love the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered. So please, those who chose to send me hate mail...go fuck youself. You cannot say to me that I am a sand nigger, that gays are faggots, that Jews are kikes and expect your God to side with you! So if you no like my blog, you no read. I know good English word. It called SATIRE. Look it up you Neanderthal redneck, racist, bigoted piece of trash.

Oh yes, see this movie. It will open eyes, and encourage you to come out of the fear and blind faith you so dearly hold onto. Then again, you might be too stupid to understand big words in movie, so if you can barely spell you own name, don't bother.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Thank you Mr. Eric. I like you big curly hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home