Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Haters...

This Aretha Franklin daughter?! Yikes, she should know vertical stripes no friend to big, disgusting, bible thumping, pear shape woman. She say she no sing for gay people, it against her belief. Well, I no think the gay really care, yes?! They be afraid she eat them. Beside, she sound like a monkey in heat, that why she kicked off American Asshole, I mean Idol. Shut up Mandisa, the gay people like talented divas not wannabe. You belong in Baptist whorehouse.
Speaking of whore, this yahoo is whore to Christian Right. He want gay people jailed, and torture. He think global warming big joke. He think woman should have no right. He needs to be raped by wild hog. He running for Democratic seat of Senate in armpit state of Ohio. He actually have many support, and gaining notoriety for big, redneck mouth. Why people hate gay and lesbian so much, this make Jihadist Jerry (with a "J") super sad. You Merrill Kaiser Jr. go back to drive truck and get blowjob at truckstop by tranny hooker. You boring me and my goats!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

very on point comment, but...

she is wearing horizontal, not vertical stripes

otherwise, I laughed my ass off at this

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Oh yes, I now realize I use wrong word. That make it funnier, yes? Now I have complex, maybe I change

 

Post a Comment

<< Home