Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Puke My Brains...

Ewww gross. I hear these three singer at Turkish bath the other day. My ear still bleed. I puke bile over and over. My goats no give milk, and my wives cry over and over. They ask why Jennifer Love-Puke-it no do Photoshop under eyes? More bag than Louis Vuitton, yes!
Someone need to stick big black penis in this man mouth. Please shut up you man. And get tan!
It look like big black penis already in this woman mouth. I think my eardrum explode! Two of best goat die! Horrible writhing death. Poor little goats. I no go to Vegas, because I will have to do FATWA! Bad, Bad, Bad evil little singers. You make Jihadist Jerry (with a "J') much pain! Grrrrrr!

4 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

I would but they have too many crazy fans. They would tear me alive. No mess with Clay Ayken fans, they have Egyptian Bar-B-Que with me!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to rub you down in pubic bath - you my twin in thinking - but you much better in saying it -

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Jihadist Jerry with a "J", I love your blog! I can't wait to hear what you are going to do or say next. It's on my favorites along with Boomtacular.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

I know you like! You all very smart. I number one Jihadist! Nananabooboo! I win. Thank you American people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home