Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I Don't Get...

What is this woman obsession with Chicken Fetuccini?? Please American people tell me. Do she put cocaine or opium inside to make loose weight? If so, it no working. And please tell, why she sound like she smoke 12 pack Merit and suck down bottle of MadDog 20 before she film these ridiculous commercial?!
Let play game. Replace "My Precious" with "Chicken Fetuccini". Make same voice as above creature. Do we not have same person?! My...Precious...Chicken...Fetuccini! Kristie Alleypoop is Golem in goat clothing, yes? I get goosebump at the erie resemblance. (I know you all made voice, and then laugh. I did, you no feel bad. She disgusting creature anyway you look it)

4 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Wow I never put two and two together. You are so right.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Thank you! Bruce what is that thing you kiss in picture??

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

A dolphin

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger zipper said...

Jerry, I would advise against any further research in this area: I saw Kirstie Back-Alley-Whore on Oprah, burning her "fat pants" and she had her ankles fully exposed! I guess Chico's doesn't make Burkahs, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home