Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Sunday, April 09, 2006

OOooo, I So Mad!

Malek?! That mean: What matter with you?! Again Ipod battery no work three time from August. I AM SO ANGRY. Why you piss Jihadist Jerry (with a "J") off like this?! Why my battery no work? Lithium battery should last more than 30 minute. It one step from plutonium for Crissake! Why you customer service no speak English good? I know they laugh at me when I slam phone into wall from frustration. And you greedy Steve want me to pay for defective batteries?! What you smoke? IBM computer chip! FUCK YOU! I issue Fatwa! on this piece of shit. But I take my time to find, that way you be scared for long time. Psychological warfare work for George Bush, yes? Did I mention I very mad?

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Jerry...I wish I could say I understand your pain...but since I have gotten mine back in July, I have yet to have any problems with my iPod at all....knock on wood. You would think things would be easier to have these problems fixed though, for the amount of money that was spent on the iPod. Do I smell a fatwah?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Huge FATWA!! I very angry. I think I go with Eric suggestion! I no want ulcer from stress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home