Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Shut up, shut up!!!!


Dear Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,
You stupid moron. You embarass the Persian people, and me Jihadist Jerry (with a "J")the most. What you smoke, because you dealer give you bad shit. Why you keep prodding the crazy American badger Dick Cheney?! I no worry about Bush, he no even know where Iran actually is. Stop telling people you try and get uranium for power plant, no one believe you! Why no use alternative power source like wind, or water? Just keep on pissing off current American government, and you have McDonalds, Walmart, and Popeye's Chicken on every street corner in Tehran within 6 month. If any my family has to die for all of you dick measuring contest, I will be super duper mad. Shut up, shut up, shut up!! Or just die, you do all us favor.

Wishing you the best case of crabs,
Jihadist Jerry

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

It gave me horrible case of African runs. You hope your intestines get infected so you can die. Horrible, horrible. Never again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home