Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Random Blllaaaahhhhhh....

I love being alive damn it. I just love it. Dispite all the hate and anger in this world there is nothing better that sitting on some open field during a full moon and gazing at the clouds. Have you ever just done that? Just stared at the clouds on a full moon??? Silvery, luminescent, alive. I love the smell of camels. I know, much gross. But they just be. They just are. I hate that people in this world will kill over religion or color or gender or persuasion. Call me a hipocrit. I don't care. I know it happens. I am alive, and I live the best way I can damn it. You is do the same. Please, the world depends on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home