Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Friday, September 08, 2006

Cum bucket...


This whore trash skank slut waste of space get busted for drive drunk. She say she just want a hamburger (whhhaaaaa, daddy I want it, I want it now!!!). SOOOOoooo, now everyone say this American sweet heart do nothing real big. No big deal. Ohhhh suuuurrrreeeee, everything is fun and games until you is run over a Mexican migrant worker and her 4 children get their brains splattered all over your Bentley grill and keep on driving since you are so fucked up on the weed, and hootch that you is no notice. Just because America love you soooo much and you must only eat one meal a day. How is this person famous???

6 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Great to see you're still out there Jerry!!!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger zipper said...

Praise be Allah! I, too, was getting worried about Jerry...

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god is the greatest ! or maybe yours is just a cunt !
paris is a joke I'm with you there - just like you , you fucken drip ! you fake US born, US living cock.
i see your ip, i see your location. I live in IRAN where about 1% are jihadists, the others don't give a shit - you fucking spoon ! how dare you.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Dear Anon,
Well, I is very good Jihadist because I am untraceable. You think I is stupid and let the world know where I is? I am a hacker. You sound like stupid Arab. Go fucka goat, moron.

Many camel kisses,
JJ

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

lighten up anon, why not reveal yourself you tool..

Glad you are back Mr. Jerry, it was a long time since your last post.

:)

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a cunt mate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home