Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sicky Poo...


I sorry I no post so much last few day. I have massive migraine, yes! I want to rip off my head. I no like this pain. I rather fuck roadkill. One night, many years ago, yes, I almost be killed by drunk driver. Now I suffer from headache that make me cry and puke me stomach out. I rather watch "Glitter" 50 times in a row than to have another migraine. Oh well, what can do? I post again soon.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - is your headache better? alec and i have been laughing our asses off and singing your praises...we want to drink many bottles of shiraz with jerry and toast to his wicked wit!
blake

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Jerry...you know I am constantly thinking of your well being. It's too bad you can't take out a fatwah on migrains. But when you are better I want to join in on drinking with you and Blake and Alec! The stories I'm sure you could tell would make for a great get together

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JJ, i hope your feeling better, i think you should start your own podcast

 

Post a Comment

<< Home