Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Is It True?


Jihadist Jerry hear in America that drag queen, I mean "femail impersonator" persons have big hair to make their hands and Adam's Apple look smaller, yes? In the case of this Lady Bunny person I think it was to make ass look smaller, yes! In Middle East our drag queen all wear burkas so we no see hair. Or face. Or anything really. The super hot American rockstar person on left is Marc Sinoway. He no REAL rockstar, but he look good. The cowboy person is Traver Raines. I think he design the tent that Lady Bunny fit in, because he superstar designer for Heatherette. See, Jihadist Jerry try to learn about cool people in America, yes! I think this woman impersonator person, probably give good head. Swear to Allah, I hear this!!

5 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all true; We have double-jointed jaws, which provide for an awesome pole-smoking experience. I'd be happy to demonstrate on your jihadi jubblies sometime, Jerry!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Woooohooo! I think I have new crush!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Kind of like a pythong, Wanda? You so they can get things down in one swallow.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

ooops I mean Python as opposed to Pythong...that's something totally different.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger The Persian said...

Marc Sinoway is beautiful, who is he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home