Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Monday, June 25, 2007

Darkies in the News...

Here we is go again! Another poor pregnant lady person murdered and dumped like a piece of garbage. Allegedly, by boyfriend person, who has estranged wife and some kids. Oh yes, alleged killer is Po-Po.

Eyes of a killer? Maybe. Eyes of a Po-Po? Oh hell to the yes! I probably shouldn't drive camels after that comment.

Eyes of a stupid bitch that lie to police? Maybe. Eyes of fat bitch that is so insecure about herself that she is listen to ANYONE who give her attention, including crazy Po-Po? Oh hell to the yes! Say hi to Paris Hilton, Ms. Miyesha Ferrel!

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger The Persian said...

I have many insecure fat bitches in my harem, they are mezmorized by my beauty.

Can u blame them?

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Darin said...

this blog is dead, yes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home