Jihadist Jerry

That is Jerry with a 'J" If other peoples can kill in the name of God, why can't I?

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

No Shit...

For two year in row, Miami is vote the worst city to drive. Number one for roadrage, yes!! Jihadist Jerry knows this many time over. I have to use my Glock many, many time on this stupid people. I is used to think it was the Jews, then the Canadian snow birds, then the Puerto Ricans, or the Cubans, or the Hatians. Then JJ realized it ALL this stupid fucks. I lose my mind many time!! My camel kick and scream everytime I take them to the supermarket, when I is live there. Miami is a shithole thirdworld country full of morons and retards. This honor is well deserved, yes!

3 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger zipper said...

No shit? Then you're not really in Miami, then... that place is wall-to-wall shit.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Tallulah said...

And Dallas/Fort Worth is ranked among the most courteous drivers. That is a lie as big as Texas with the Rings of Saturn thrown in as lagniappe. Somebody paid big $$ to somebody else for that ranking.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Kiko said...

Where the fuck was this picture taken, bitch? The driver and steering wheel are on the opposite side of what our cars are set up as here in Americunt... I'm just sayin'.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home